Comment on GREATEST RIVALRY IN BASEBALL: Boston Red Sox vs. New York Yankees – MLB 13 The Show by Tommy Evans.
Red Sox Rock!!!!!!!!!!
Recent Comments by Tommy Evans
Top 5 – Bosses in gaming
My top 5 would have to be (blah, blah, spoilers and stuff):
5. Borderlands 2 – Handsome Jack and The Warrior. Simply due to the amount
of revenge you can lay out on that douchebag – A great villan and boss
(although rather easy IMO).
4. Sly 1 & 2 – Clockwerk. Simply ending the fight that had been going on
for generations (in Sly’s family) was so satisfying.
3. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim – Alduin. Killing that dragon was very
satisfying, and rather rewarding in my opinion simply due to it being the
ending of that fantastic journey.
2. Mass Effect 2 – The Human Reaper. Although I haven’t been a proper fan
of the Mass Effect series for as long as others have been, I ended up
loving the series (Yes, ME3 as well, despite the amount of hate the ending
receives). Destroying the human reaper was a great way to end ME2.
1. Half-Life (Series). I can’t really make my mind up here… The boss of
Half-Life 1, Nihilanth, or simply defeating the waves of combine forces in
Half-Life 2: Episode 2. Both fights were great (first one being the most
disturbing though in my opinion), even though the latter wasn’t exactly a
boss fight, but simply waves of enemies coming at you. Nontheless, it was
still satisfying when you then sendi of that missile, and then extremely
depressing to see the death of a certain someone… Many tears were shed…
Yeah, a bit long, but kinda wanted to make this :P