Travelling to Asia can turn out to be an exciting proposition. However, you necessarily need to take some precautions for the same. Visiting an alien land has its own challenges and Asia itself presents you a potpourri of geographical terrains, cultures, religions and languages. Now, as a potential traveller willing to explore the various colours of the biggest continent of the world you might as well be planning your trip diligently- focussing primarily on booking flight tickets and accommodation. For instance, you might as well be busy finding out about ways of securing cheaper deals on holidays in Thailand or in India. Fair enough. It’s always prudent to plan out your finances way before you’re boarding the flight for your favourite destination. But one of the crucial aspects that travellers miss out on researching is safety. Yes, as already mentioned above, it’s difficult to travel in an out-and-out unknown place without any knowledge about the possible threats it poses for you. So make sure you’re researching about the same. A diligent online search would lead you to a number of detailed write-ups about famous Asian destinations- what they have in store for you in terms of road safety, overall security and climactic tendencies as well. Do research on them.
Please remember security issues in the form of burglaries, thefts and other forms of attacks should not be the only issues concerning you. You should also learn duly about the climate of the place which you’re visiting- whether it poses any threat in the particular season or not, or else whether there has been any forecast when you’re visiting the place or not. Make sure that you’re researching on the same in a bid to take due preparations.
In this regard, it must be mentioned that Myanmar is one of the most favoured holiday destinations of foreign tourists in the South-eastern Asian region. Listed below are a few tips to travel Myanmar safely.
Tips to Travel Myanmar
- The best way to travel to Myanmar is to head out during the daytime. The thought of a solitary nocturnal exploration of an unknown place might as well excite you. But that’s not really advisable. Most of the crimes occur during the night. You would also enjoy if you venture out during the dawn itself and extend your trips till the daytime.
- It would also be great if you’re travelling in groups. Myanmar has a host of attractions namely Yangon, Bagan, Mandalay, Inle etc. It would be great if you can arrange for group trips to these places or else visit them with tour guides. It makes you less susceptible to crimes.
- If you’re starting your trips at dawn and checking in in your hotel by noon, you would also be able to save yourself the ordeal of enduring the extreme heat (Myanmar is particularly hot during the daytime).
Therefore, besides checking out the affordable Myanmar holiday packages, make sure you’re duly availing the tips mentioned above as well.
Kirti S is a web enthusiast and a writer. Kirti has afforded his articles and write-ups autonomously and through various online forums.
Latest posts by KirtiSaxena (see all)
- Benefits of Using Microfiber Materials for Cleaning - February 4, 2014
- What is Microfiber and Why Does it out Perform Cotton? - February 4, 2014
- What is Microfiber and Why Does it out Perform Cotton? - January 28, 2014