Selling your Blog is a task for which you need a Buy Sell Marketplace where Buyers and Sellers can meet, also here sellers can sell established Websites, Blogs or New Websites. HiWebby is one such Website providing a great market place for both Buyers (Buyers can find Established Profitable Website for Sale) and Sellers. Many Bloggers who either quit blogging due to any reasons usually use hiwebby to sell their site. People making great income by flipping (Selling) their site via HiWebby.
But for that you have to present your Blog to buyers in the right way by which they can get a brief Idea about your blog and it’s other Statistics
Beginners guide to sell Website on HiWebby:
- Sign up with a valid Email Account and the one which you check regularly because most of the communication is done via Emails.
- Fill in the correct information in your Profile and upload a Genuine profile picture as it makes a Good impression on the Buyer and make him believes that he is you are a genuine seller.
- Must verify yourself as it gives credibility and more value to your account.
- Sell Websites as free classified or as Website Auction online, after listing your website or domain for sale it’s time for your listing description, people tend to write long description but that’s not required. Description should be short and simple which does not bores the Buyer and gives the buyer a brief idea of your Website or Blog or domain.
- Website introduction
- Description should consist the following 5 headlines
- Features of your Website/Blog/Domain
- Seller introduction
- What the Buyer is getting
- What will be Buyer and Your role after a Successful auction process is completed
- Provide at least 2 to 6 Traffic reports covering Page views, unique Visitors, Traffic sources, Map Overlay Details etc. By this you will be able to gain confidence with the Buyer. Don’t flood traffic reports as it will rather confuse the Buyer.
- Provide Genuine Revenue figures and if you will provide fake or inflated Figures that could be problem in the Sale Process.
- Most Important part is to Set HiWebby bidding options.
- Set the Reserve price after evaluating your properly.
- Set it to the price for what you want to sell your online property
- Must Set a Correct and Reasonable Buy it now price (BIN)
From my experience it should be at least 3 to 4 times of the reserve price, because that encourage the Bidders. Keep the starting Bid price low by that you can to encourage more users to Bid for your listing.
- After listing goes live interested buyers will bid on your listing. You will be very happy and excited at this time but wait do not accept bids without researching about the buyer who has submitted it. From my experience i would suggest you to let some bids accumulate and then approve them one by one because it will create some excitement around and can gives you the most active Listings.
- Don’t forget to reply all Comments and Private messages, the more you interact with interested buyers the more price you will get.
- After the Auction is successfully finished you must do research about the buyer who has won the Bid and try to find his history of transaction so you will be aware before you initiate Website/Blog/Domain transfer and receive payments.
Above all are basic tips but they are good enough for new sellers to sell website or blog and make some big money via flipping. I hope all this tips help you to list and Sell your online property on HiWebby with Great success.
Latest posts by hiwebby (see all)
- Want to know How to Sell Website for Profit on HiWebby - April 4, 2016