Author Terms of Service
- You agree that you are the original author of each article you submit. If you have hired a ghost writer, you agree that you have exclusive rights to each article you submit.
- There are no guarantees that your articles will be accepted for publication in our directory. It is at our sole discretion whether or not to include your articles. If published, we reserve the right to remove any articles at any time.
- We reserve the right to choose a more suitable category for your articles if we find them to be classified wrong.
- By submitting your articles to Articlicious, you agree to allow us to:
- Publish your article on Articlicious and any of its article directory partners.
- Publish your article in RSS format for other websites to syndicate.
- Publish your article in our real time, daily, or weekly newsletters.
- You agree that Articlicious is a free service for authors and publishers. You will not be paid for submitting your articles to our sites and you will not be paid if and when your articles are published. You will receive all credit for your work and your resource box will be left in place.
- You agree to not include any affiliate links in the body of your article. If you are trying to promote an affiliate program, please set up your own domain and link to it in your resource box.
- Articlicious may at any time translate your article into various languages for our sister sites. Your article will remain complete with your resource box.
- We reserve the right to change these terms of service at any time. We will generally notify the community of changes via our site blog.
- We reserve the right to include advertising on pages with your articles.
Publisher Terms of Service
- You must respect the copyright of each author whose articles you wish to publish. This includes but is not limited to 1. resource box, 2. any links provided by the author.
- You must not change, edit, or reword any part of any article not written by you.
- You must agree to keep hyperlinks "live" so that users can click on said link and be taken to it's destination.
- You agree to never use any articles obtained from Articlicious in any form of spam or onsolicited mail.
- You agree to not publish any articles on sites that contain hate, racist, warez, porn, or any other illegal material.
- You agree to never sell any article obtained from our directory without written consent from the author. This includes selling articles individually or in a compilation.
You agree to not submit the same article repeatedly in different categories (spamming). To enforce this, all duplicate articles will be automatically deleted without warning. We will make every effort to ensure the original article is not deleted. To avoid this issue it is wise to make certain your article title and contents do not already exist in this directory.
You agree to not hold Articlicious
liable for the accuracy of any article on the site or on any partner sites. Articlicious
is simply a hub for authors and publishers to meet. If you have an issue with someone stealing your original work, please contact us and we will remove the article in question immediately.
does not endorse any author, website, or product mentioned in any articles not written by the Article Directory team. All articles published by Articlicious
are not meant to be used for legal, medical, or any other type of advice. All articles are for informational purposes only.